
Many bloggers struggle to get indexed by Google especially if it's new. I remember when I created my first blog it took several months or even a year before Google had it indexed. I had to create numerous blog posts. I also noticed that my blogs created with blogger took longer to get indexed by Google compared with blogs created with WordPress. Someone advised to submit my site to Google but it did not work. However, this one simple formula is the one I have proven to be the best and fastest way to get your blogger blog indexed by Google and in as quickly as two hours or less.
Here's the step by step instruction.
1. First go to your Google account and click on Webmaster Tool.
2. Copy your site or blog url and paste it in the box just below the Dashboard and click "Add Site"
3. Click on Verify your site and in the "Choose verification method" click on "Add a meta tag" which I personally think is the easier option.
4. Copy the whole tag that is shown in the box.
5. Open a new window and log in to your to your blog or site and click on "Edit html".
6. Find the tag which is usually in the first 10 lines of the html box and paste the tag just below the line.
7. Go back to your Google account and click "Verify".
8. In he Overview Panel click on "Site maps".
9. In the open field next to your blog name type in "feeds/posts/full" and click "Submit Site map"
10. That's it. You're done. Google your blog after an hour and a half or on the next day.
Tip: if your blog has at least ten posts it should get indexed within a couple of hours. But if you have less then it will be helpful to create backlinks first.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar